HOW ABOUT THE COCONUT SHELL ACTIVATED CARBON FOR FISH FARM?
Coconut Shell Powder Activated Carbon is a common product which is used to filter and purify numerous substances. Although few people realize it, activated carbon touches everyone’s lives.
Activated Powder carbon is an important use for Fish pond air purification as well. The material is highly effective at removing toxins and odors, Ammonia, Nitrite, and Carbon- do -oxide, Methane Gas, created healthy air in the high density Fish project.
Coconut Shell Powder Activated carbon is highly effective in the high density fish pond water because it is able to trap particles of the smallest sizes. Many other filters will not trap extremely small particles – think gases, chemicals and VOC’s.
Powdered activated carbon has good adsorption performance, good decolorization and deodorization ability.
APPLICATION OF COCONUT SHELL ACTIVATED CARBON FOR FISH FARM
- Stabilize water quality and bottom substrate in shrimp and fish ponds.
- Improve the health and resistance of aquatic and seafood
- Reduce the pollution of pond and surrounding environment caused by aquaculture.
- Stable pH (ranging from 8.0 – 8.3 throughout the culture period),
- Watercolor: the first month, the clarity is from 25-35cm
- Reduces Nitrite, Nitrates, reduces odors of toxic gases, effectively controls scum on the surface and bottom of ponds, creating a stable environment.
- The concentration of toxic gas NH3 < 0.01mg/liter, NH4+ <0.2mg/liter helps breed aquatic animals to develop well, less disease, significantly improved yield, from 7 to 8 tons per hectare per crop in the past. increased to 10 tons.
The effect of using coconut shell activated carbon for fish farm.
- Activated carbon with many small pores can absorb toxins, creating a substrate for beneficial bacteria to work. With a large contact surface area, fine powdered activated carbon is very suitable for aquaculture water treatment
- In addition, the deposited coal layer reinforces the bright mud layer above, forming a barrier to prevent H2S from entering the water, killing shrimp.
- Filter the water in the pond before stocking to remove impurities or toxins in the water, reduce pathogens, algae and dirt in the water.
- Kill most bacteria, viruses, prevent and kill pathogens in ponds, stabilize water color.
- Eliminates the fishy smell of water, especially for ponds with organic waste from livestock and poultry manure.
How to use coconut shell activated carbon for fish farm.
- Use 1kg equivalent to 150m3 of water or more. Scatter and put it on the bottom of the pond before entering the pond water.
- Depending on the conditions and water quality of the aquarium, the lake owners can apply different ways of using activated carbon to treat water. In case the water shows signs of severe pollution and needs to be fixed quickly, the lake owner should use a fine powdered activated carbon that is evenly spread on the surface of the water.
- In case if the water in the lake is not polluted or at a mild level that does not pose a danger to the health of livestock, the lake owners can use activated carbon to filter aquaculture water.
Read more: ACTIVATED CARBON CYLINDRICAL- Model: 5A
Contact us: TRUC VANG CO.LTD
Address: 1476B Vinh Loc Street, Vinh Loc B Commune, Binh Chanh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0904.154.520 (office) – 0903.387.995 (Mr.Truong)