Coconut shell activated carbon 3x6mesh is made of fine coconut shell through a series of production processes. The appearance of coconut shell activated carbon is black and granular. It has the advantages of well-developed pores, good adsorption performance, high strength, easy regeneration, economical durability, etc. However, due to issues such as the origin of coconut shell, the price is higher than that of conventional wooden activated carbon.
Granular coconut shell activated carbon are mainly used for the purification, decolorization, dechlorination, and deodorization of drinking water, purified water, wine making, beverages, and industrial sewage;It can also be used for desulfurization and gold purification in the refining industry.
Coconut shell activated carbon is manufactured to remove gaseous pollutants. It is used as a general-purpose adsorption of VOCs and odors in air streams. It can also be used as filtration for industrial laser exhaust. 3x6mesh coconut shell activated carbon is ideally suited to the removal of low molecular weight compounds present in low to medium concentrations.
Certificate Of Analysis
- Granular activated carbon, as an efficient adsorbent for clean energy, has provided greater economic benefits for the storage and transportation of clean energy such as natural gas and hydrogen.
- Granular activated carbon is also widely used in gas treatment, particulate activated carbon can be used to purify indoor air
- Industrial plant air purification, removal of air impurities.
- In the cold room and fruit warehouse, activated carbon is used to purify the air, realize circulating ventilation to reduce ethylene concentration, so as to extend the storage period of fruit
- Granular activated carbon is widely used in military gas masks and industrial respirators.
Bags containing activated carbon in toxic gas filters
Contact us: TRUC VANG CO.LTD
Address: 1476B Vinh Loc Street, Vinh Loc B Commune, Binh Chanh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Tel: 0904.154.520 (office) – 0903.387.995 (Mr. Truong)